- Family Recreation Sports Complex - The Family Recreation Sports Complex fields are located behind the Family Recreation Complex. The sports fields consist of two lighted softball fields with clay infields and Bermuda grass outfields, and 5 Bermuda grass soccer fields. The complex is home to the Temple Terrace Soccer Association.
- Youth Sports Complex - The Youth Sports Complex is located on U.S. 301, just north of Temple Terrace Highway. This facility consists of five lighted Bermuda grass baseball fields and four lighted Bermuda soccer fields with concession stands. The complex is in use year-round with a series of tournaments and leagues. The complex is home to the Temple Terrace PONY Baseball and the Temple Terrace Soccer Association.
- Ridgedale Sports Complex - The Ridgedale Sports Complex is located at 204 Ridgedale Road adjacent to Corpus Christi Catholic Church. Recent renovations at this facility include new fencing, field lighting, field reconditioning, new batting cages, and improved parking. The complex consists of five Bermuda grass fields (three with lights). The Ridgedale Sports Complex is home to Temple Terrace Little League’s baseball and fast-pitch softball program.
City Operated Leagues & Teams
- The following leagues are run by the Parks and Recreation Division
- Basketball (Girls and Boys)
- Tennis (Children and Adult)
- Flag Football
Fee: $60 per player (includes league shirt)
Ratings will take place on Jan. 17 and 19 from 5:30 – 7:30pm on Field #3
League Draft (coaches only) will take place on Jan. 26 at 7pm
Practices will begin the week of Jan. 30 (each team will practice once a week)
Games will be played on Friday nights, beginning Feb. 3.
Interested in being a Volunteer Coach?
Contact John Swick at email@example.com
Boys and girls ages 4 – 6
Saturdays, 10– 10:30am (Session 1)
Saturdays, 10:45 – 11:15am (Session 2)
Jan. 21 – Feb. 25
Max 8 participants per session
Skills, Drills & Play is the best way for players to get right into the action! We will start with a quick skill warm up to help players get lose while building on their core fundamentals. After a quick warm up players will learn a concept of the game (ex: pick and roll) where coaches will instruct the who, what, why, when, and where to apply it to the games. Once the concept is in place players will be broken down into teams where they will play and start putting the new concept and skills in that same workout.
1st – 5th grade Co-ed
6 – 7:30pm (Jan. 3 – Feb. 7)
6th – 8th grade Co-ed
7:30 – 9pm (Jan. 3 – Feb. 7)
4th – 9th (girls only)
6 – 7:30pm (Jan. 5 – Feb. 9)
High School Co-ed
7:30 – 9pm (Jan. 5 – Feb. 9)
Brandon “Kyle” Channer
Call or text 813.679.9250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temple Terrace Soccer Association – Temple Terrace Soccer Association is an affiliated league that offers youth soccer programs for boys & girls ages 5-19. Youth soccer programs range from Backyard Soccer, Recreational Soccer and Competitive Soccer. Adult Competitive programs are also available. For more information please go to: floridasoccerclub.org OR contact Brian Dozark at email@example.com
- Temple Terrace Little League – Temple Terrace Little League is an affiliated league that offers baseball for participants ages 4-16. For more information, go to templeterracellbaseball.website.siplay.com.
Monday through Friday 8am - 1pm
Wednesdays 7 - 9pm. No reservation required