"Shop Local, Dine Local, Support Local" Community Program
Local residents and business owners are encouraged to show support for one another by participating in the Shop Local, Dine Local, Support Local Community Program. Learn more...elopment Project Video New Development Project Video New Development Project Video
What is Business Relations?
Business Relations is a service of the Executive Department and is responsible for overseeing city services and development projects related to business and economic development, community redevelopment, and annexation initiatives.
Through a partnership with the Small Business Development Center, the city also offers free, one-on-one business consulting, business development training and specialized workshops designed to help businesses grow and succeed.
- Smart Start - Planning & preparation for small business start-ups
- Marketing 101 - Effective ways to promote your business in today’s climate
- Business Finance - How to fund your pathway to success
- Food Safety Training - Perfect for new restauranteurs
- Human Resources - What every business owner needs to know
- Dollars & Cents - An introduction to accounting software
- Credit Know How - Understanding the differences of personal and business credit
Other services include:
- Training for business plan development & understanding marketing tools
- Business assessments to identify strengths and weaknesses for growth potential
- Supply & demand - how to price your product or service for best returns
Business Contact Information
It is important to periodically update both general contact information and emergency contact information for your business. If you own or operate a business in Temple Terrace, please visit the link below to submit/update contact information for your business.
Review & update once annually & whenever there is a change is management.
Commercial Property MLS
For more information, please contact Greg Pauley, Business Relations Manager.