Issues with Auto Pay
The City's Utility Billing Department recently underwent a system conversion. Accounts that were enrolled in Auto Payments using a debit or credit card prior to the conversion are no longer processing and may show a past due balance. The City of Temple Terrace will NOT shut off your water during this time and all penalties incurred will be reversed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Auto pay with a credit or debit card will no longer be accepted. If you have previously paid using this method, please check your account for any past due amount. You can make your payment on this website or by one of the following payment methods:
- 1-855-948-1926 pay using debit or credit card
- Electronic Bank Draft
- Payments can be automatically withdrawn using your bank routing and account number
- Mail your check or money order made payable to:
- City of Temple Terrace - PO Box 16930, Tampa FL 33687-6930
- Must include account number on check
- In Person
- Customer Service hours is Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm
- Kiosk available in City Hall on Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
- After-Hours Drop Box for checks and money orders is located in front of City Hall across from the main door.